Tuesday 4 June 2013

Beyoncee


The concert of BeyoncĂ© at the Orange Warsaw Festival was a great show. She was changing her costumes I think almost every song. During the time she was changing, the public was being occupied with short movies that was shown on the big screen at the back of the scene and at the two side billboards.

It was a great performance indeed. The only thing I was missing was Beyonce actually singing by herself. I heard this was normal for artists like her... I asked  myself a question - do people actually come to the concert to hear her idol singing live or running around the scene and dancing while "pretending" to sing? I could not actually answer that question. But after Beyonce sang the national anthem of the US at the 2013 Inauguration of Barack Obama (Beyonce 2013 Barack Obama inauguration ) from playback, there has been some critics directed towards the practice (more details: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/beyonce-lip-sync-star-spangled-banner-inauguration/story?id=18285823#.Ua3IYUCnrY0).


the national stadium in Warsaw outside

in the national stadium in Warsaw before the concert

Below I am posting some pictures of Beyonce and her different costumes:
During "Run the world (Girls)" and "Dangerously in love


"Love on top"

During "Crazy in love" and "All the single ladies"

The singer sang the following songs (as per information found on: http://beyonce.com.pl/szczegoly-orange-warsaw-festival-tumblr/). I don't remember some of them (like for example 1+1, Diva or
Flaws and All), but they might have skipped to my attention.

01. Run the World (Girls)
02. End of Time
03. Flaws and All
04. If I Were a Boy
05. Get Me Bodied
06. Baby Boy
07. Diva
08. Naughty Girl
09. Party
10. Freakum Dress
11. I Care
12. I Miss You
13. Why Don’t You Love Me
14. 1+1
16. Irreplaceable
17. Love on Top
18. Crazy in Love
19. Single Ladies
20. Grown Woman
21. I Will Always Love You
22. Halo

No comments:

Post a Comment