Thursday 9 May 2013

Tomorrow I will upload some nice pictures from each of the towns, as well as from the coastal hike you can do. It was really quite something:) As I "trailer" for what is coming I am posting a picture of the boats in Manarola, with the special effects thanks to my camera.

Boats in Manarola
There is a very useful website if you are planning to make a hike in Cinque Terre. I really recommend the Coastal line between Monterosso and Vernazza. It does have stunning views.
The website is: Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre

It is always advisable to ask locals for the routes, as sometimes some of them are closed. At the time we were there, only the Coastal Route was available, so we were lucky:) This is the hike we made: Scenic coastal hike between Monterosso to Vernazza. It took us exactly 1hour and 40 minutes (10 minutes we spend to take pictures of Vernazza from the place along the route, that you might know from the pictures on internet, and which one I post below).



















No comments:

Post a Comment