Thursday 9 May 2013

Manarola

Below I am posting two pictures that I personally find very nice:) Maybe it is an effect of freshness, but not that one known from psychology. I mean an effect of me being fresh with my new camera, which is able to do such effects just by me pressing a button. Such fun! For those of you who do not know the expression "such fun" in a way I mean it, I recommend to take a look at the british series: Miranda and the way her mother says that. There is a bit of it on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIDquJbDFf0
I am absolutely in love with this series:)

Manarola - looking at the buildings towards the sea

Manarola - looking at the buildings towards the town
Unfortunately, in Manarola, the first building the closest to the sea was being restaurated, so it was behind a scaffolding, which still doesn't look too bad on a picture with a special effect, but was a bit of disappointing when we went there. Of course, they do need to renovate those houses some day. Finally, someone lives there:) The picture of the scaffolding I am posting below:

Manarola with scaffolding

No comments:

Post a Comment